ExtraFax – The ultimate fax server for Microsoft Exchange
| ExtraFax for Exchange is a faxing solution seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Exchange and Outlook, allowing users to send and receive faxes directly from their Outlook e-mail client. ExtraFax is intuitively designed into Outlook to maximize productivity and ease of use – all while reducing costs associated with using traditional faxing. Completely scalable to meet the faxing needs from SMB to global enterprises, our product quality and support are attested by our broad and prestigious customer base.|
Fax-over-IP (FoIP) Support
- ExtraFax allows you to leverage on your existing VoIP infrastructure with its FoIP features.
Ease of Use
- Sending a fax is as easy as sending an e-mail from your Outlook. Anything that can be printed in Windows can be faxed.
- Deliver inbound faxes via CSID, IVR, DID/DTMF, Caller ID, PORT level or bar code based routing. ExtraFax can generate and recognize QR bar codes, and 3 of 9 bar codes. Bar codes can be incorporated into an organization's standardized forms to be used for automatic inbound routing process.
3 of 9 bar code
Active Directory Integration
- ExtraFax is tightly integrated with Active Directory. There is no need to maintain separate set of user IDs and passwords. Existing fax numbers in Active Directory can be used for inbound routing.
ExtraFax Hybrid Cloud Solution
- ExtraFax via etherFAX offers a unique solution that extends existing fax technology to the cloud by eliminating the complexities and costs of provisioning PRI, T1, and/or analog connections. ExtraFax offers an innovative fax-in-the-cloud Hybrid Cloud solution offered as a subscription service. Learn More.......
Support for Office 365 with Exchange Online
- On-premises ExtraFax server works with Exchange Online to send and receive faxes through outlook mailboxes for your Office 365 users.
- Enable users to fax SharePoint library documents.
- Incoming faxes can be routed to SharePoint (and SharePoint Online) library automatically.
OAuth 2.0 support
- With the support of OAuth 2.0, ExtraFax can connect to various Cloud services to import users, save or print faxes. Supported OAuth 2.0 cloud services include Office 365, Google Apps for Work, Dropbox and Box.
- Support SSO with the use of Windows Authentication in IIS.
Clustering, Fail-over and Load Balancing
- By supporting clustering, fail-over and load balancing, ExtraFax is able to ensure high availability and scalability of faxing services.
- Support SQL Server clustering and SQL Server mirroring.
- Allow developers to add fax functionalities in their applications (such as submitting fax, querying outgoing fax job status, processing incoming faxes) .
Support for Windows 2016
- Natively install and run ExtraFax on Windows 2016.
- Broadcast faxes easily using Outlook.
Cover Page Wizard
- Create cover pages seamlessly, where end users and administrators can also preview the available ExtraFax cover pages before they are used.
Safeguard Confidential Documents
- Restrict access for users and/or fax administrators to only see the cover page of a fax, ensuring the contents of the fax remain private and confidential. For heightened security, route inbound faxes directly to individual inboxes using DID routing.
- By defining fax approval workflow in the user preference records, outbound faxes will be sent to sender's approvers for review before transmission.
- Searching large documents for a small piece of information can be tedious and time consuming. With OCR, users have ability to quickly search faxes saved in searchable PDF format for pertinent information, saving time and increasing productivity.
- Native printing ensures quality conversions of file attachments into a fax format so that the way the attachment is viewed in its native application is how the document will appear when faxed.
Web Browser Based Administration
- All configurations, user preferences, cover pages, logs and fax queues are all centrally managed from easy to use web browser based administration.
3 of 9 Barcode Generator
- In addition to being able to create QR codes, now you can create 3 or 9 bar codes directly within ExtraFax, so that they can be used with your fax documents.
- Once enabled, new fax content stored in database are encrypted (AES-256), and jobs and logs records are digitally signed. This ensure your data are secure and prevent data tempering, which are required by most data compliance standards (For example, HIPPA, PCI DSS, etc) .
ExtraFax for Exchange Demo (53:10)