SecurTrac 2.5.1 for Windows/Linux/AIX NPA
New Product Announcement March 5, 2015
Extracomm is proud to announce the release of SecurTrac 2.5.1 for Windows/Linux/AIX. The licensed version is available at no charge to all the customers who purchased the SecurTrac Maintenance Plus plan and those customers who purchased SecurTrac after December 5, 2014.
What's New in SecurTrac 2.5.1:
1. In Database Monitor, Rich Text field logging has been enhanced. It shows both the original and new value.
Bug fixes and updates:
1. In some cases, if temp file doc.xml cannot be deleted, the old file doc.xml will be attached. Fixed.
2. In mail monitor, if user selects "Open initiated by delegate will be treated as a normal open" option, it will cause server crash. This bug was introduced in SecurTrac 2.5. Fixed.
3. Occasionally, SecurTrac creates duplicate server settings document in SecurTrac configuration database. Fixed.
The SecurTrac 2.5.1 upgrade is available at no cost to the following customers:
* Free upgrade for customers who are on a Maintenance Plus plan.
* Free upgrade for customers who purchased SecurTrac after December 5, 2014.
If you have not purchased a SecurTrac Maintenance Plus plan, but wish to learn more about SecurTrac 2.5.1, please contact your local Extracomm Authorized Reseller or Extracomm sales at email@example.com. You can also contact Extracomm toll free in North America by calling 1-866-223-2656 or internationally by dialing +1 905-709-8602.
With continual changes to operating systems and new product features, we encourage customers to consider one of our yearly maintenance plans to ensure continual technical support and updates.
What's new in SecurTrac 2.5.1
Download SecurTrac 2.5.1
Maintenance Plan Descriptions
SecurTrac 2.5.1 may be purchased from an Extracomm Authorized Reseller.
List of Resellers
SecurTrac Product Page