How to create a Safe ID of your Notes server/user?Link: http://www.extracomm.com/Extracomm/FAQ.NSF/FAQs/6516ac094787538a85256bb300658577Apply to:
ExtraFax for Domino
All versionsLast Modified Date: 05/04/2022
To ensure that ExtraFax licence keys are properly created, it is recommended that you create a safe id and send it to Extracomm. Based on the safe id, a licence key will be generated that you must apply into the ExtraFax server configuration document. It should be noted that ExtraFax licence keys are server name and ExtraFax version specific.
To create a safe copy of a notes user/server ID, follow the steps outlined below.
1. From the Domino Administrator client, click the Configuration tab.
2. Choose Certification and then choose ID Properties.
3. Select the desired user or server id and then click Open.
4. Type the password (if required). The ID Properties dialog box will appear.
5. Click Your Identity - Your Certificates - Other Actions, and then select Export Notes ID (Safe Copy).
6. Enter a path and name for the safe copy, and then click OK. The default name is SAFE.ID