SecurTrac System Requirements
SecurTracTM runs as a native Lotus Domino server add-in task. Below is a summary of hardware and software that is required for SecurTracTM to run properly on your Lotus Domino servers.
- Similar hardware requirements for running a Lotus Domino server
- At least 32MB memory in addition to the memory requirement for the Lotus Domino server (128MB or more memory is recommended.)
- At least 50MB hard disk space (500MB or more free space for the Log databases is recommended). The actual storage requirement depends on amount of content being logged.
- Windows 2003/2008 (32 Bit and 64 Bit versions), IBM pSeries (AIX), Sun Solaris and Linux
- Domino 7.0.2 or above (32 Bit and 64 Bit versions)
Supported administration clients
SecurTracTM currently supports the following types of administration clients:
- Lotus Notes Client 6 or above