ExtraTxt - SMS-Text Messaging Hardware
Which GSM modem can be used by ExtraTxt to send and receive SMS-Text Messages?
For it to be used by ExtraTxt, the GSM modem MUST conforms to GSM standards that specify the AT-command interface. These include ETSI GSM 07.07, ETSI GSM 07.05, and others.
In particular, the following AT commands should be supported:
Please refer to the corresponding standards for details of these AT-commands.
Please consult your GSM modem or mobile phone vender for the AT-command set it supports.
We would recommend the following GSM modems:
|Modem||GSM Frequency||Operating System|
|MultiTech MultiModem Cell (MTCBA-G2)||850/900/1800/1900 MHz||32/64 bits Windows OS|
|Digicom Pocket GSM||850/900/1800/1900 MHz||32 bits Windows OS only|
|Huawei E176G USB Stick||850/900/1800/1900 MHz||32/64 bits Windows OS|
|Huawei E1780 USB Stick||UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 2100 MHz|
(Countries: Italy, Hong Kong, China)
|32/64 bits Windows OS|
Apart from the above GSM modems, ExtraTxt also supports MultiTech MultiModem iSMS:
- MultiModem iSMS is used by ExtraTxt as a pool of network GSM modems to send and receive text messages.
- Simply plugs the MultiModem iSMS into the network and upgrades the firmware.
- No driver installation and no additional machine is required.
- 1,4,8 ports models are available. (SF100-G / SF400-G / SF800-G)
- For more information, please see: http://www.multitech.com/en_US/PRODUCTS/Families/MultiModemiSMS.