SecurTrac 2.4.3 for Windows (32-bit Domino & 64-bit Domino) NPA
New Product Announcement June 1, 2012 SecurTrac Product Page
Extracomm is proud to announce the release of SecurTrac 2.4.3 for Windows. The licensed version is available at no charge to all the customers who purchased the SecurTrac Maintenance Plus plan and those customers who purchased SecurTrac after March 1, 2012.
What's New in SecurTrac 2.4.3:
- In the Mail Policy Monitor, two new actions have been added: (i) Ability to remove attachment(s) when the specified criteria has been matched and (ii) Send an email notification to the sender.
- More Design element types have been added for selection in the Domino Directory Monitor & Database Monitor.
- Additional document types have been added for selection in the Domino Directory Monitor.
Bug fixes and updates
- Mail Policy Monitor: Some incoming and outgoing e-mails were not recognized correctly.
- Mail Monitor: Logs could not be generated in certain cases when larger sized e-mail messages were in MIME format.
- Mail Monitor: In some cases logs could not be generated if the e-mail message was in MIME format. This only happened in the Windows 64-bit version of SecurTrac.
- Mail Monitor: If an e-mail message was sent to both a Lotus Notes user and an Internet user, the message was not quarantined properly. This only happened in the Windows 64-bit version of SecurTrac.
- SecurTrac was found to have compatibility issues with latest version of Symantec Mail Security for Domino.
- In the Formula Wizard, the Type-ahead of Name field has been disabled.
- In some cases the SecurTrac Monitor Report failed to run.
- Database Monitor: In some database replication cases, the "after-values" were displayed as null instead of displaying the unchanged values.
For a detailed description of these features, please refer to What's new in SecurTrac 2.4.3
The SecurTrac 2.4.3 upgrade is available at no cost to the following customers:
* Free upgrade for customers who are on a Maintenance Plus plan.
* Free upgrade for customers who purchased SecurTrac after March 1, 2012.
If you have not purchased a SecurTrac Maintenance Plus plan, but wish to learn more about SecurTrac 2.4, please contact your local Extracomm Authorized Reseller or Extracomm sales at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Extracomm toll free in North America by calling 1-866-223-2656 or internationally by dialing +1 905-709-8602.
With continual changes to operating systems and new product features, we encourage customers to consider one of our yearly maintenance plans to ensure continual technical support and updates.
What's new in SecurTrac 2.4.3
Download SecurTrac 2.4,3
Maintenance Plan Descriptions
SecurTrac 2.4 may be purchased from an Extracomm Authorized Reseller.
List of Resellers
SecurTrac Product Page