Out of Office iPhone/iPad App for IBM Notes/Domino
The Out of Office iPhone/iPad App for IBM Notes/Domino is part of the Extracomm Out of Office Manager solution. To access your Out of Office profile from other devices, please read about the Out of Office Manager for more information.
To access your Out of Office profile from an iPhone/iPad/iPod, you need two components.
1) Out of Office (OOO) iPhone/iPad App.
2) Out of Office (OOO) server component.
How it works:
When you start the OOO iPhone/iPad App, it will connect to the Domino server where the OOO server component has been installed. The OOO server component will then connect to the corresponding user's mail server in order to manage the Out of Office profile from their mail database.
OOO iPhone/iPad App (Version 2.1.9 Updated October 10, 2013)
You can download and install this App from Apple App Store [iTunes Link]
|Out of Office (Lotus Notes)|
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Language: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Polish, Thai, Turkish and Russian
OOO server component
You will need to install this server component before the OOO iPhone/iPad app will work.
For both download and installation instructions, please read about the OOO server component for more information.
How to use it
When both the OOO iPhone/iPad App and OOO server component have been installed, you can now access your Out of Office profile from your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
1) Once installed, start the OOO iPhone/iPad App.
2) Fill in the user name and password information.
3) Fill in your Domino server IP address or Host name. e.g. traveler.company.com
If your Domino uses customized path for the OOO servlet, you should specify full URL.
If your Domino server uses a non-standard port number, you can specify the port number in the URL.
e.g. traveler.company.com:8080 if your Domino uses port 8080.
4) Turn on "Use SSL" if you have SSL enabled on your Domino server.
5) Click "Connect". The iPhone/iPad App will try to connect to the server.
6) If it is successful, the Out of Office profile settings will be loaded from the server.
7) You can now set the Leaving and Returning dates and also customize the auto-response mail subject and body as needed.
8) Switch Enabled to "ON" in order to turn on Out of Office notifications or select "OFF" to disable Out of Office notifications.
9) Click "Save" to save your changes back to the server.
1) You can always reload the settings from the server by clicking on the Reload button in the top left corner.
2) You can change your login information by clicking on the Settings button in the top right corner.
3) The Save button is greyed out if there is no changes to save.
4) The "Specify hours" option is disabled if the Domino server is running in Out of Office Agent mode. To use this feature, you must have the Domino server configured to use the Out of Office service instead.
Enjoy using the app and contact us with any problems or suggestions that you may have.
Thank you very much!
The date/time format used will coincide with the iPhone/iPad International settings.
Share with your friends:
Other Extracomm Products: